20+ Wedding Card Messages
Writing a wedding card for a friend? There are plenty of beautiful quotes you can use, here are just some of our favourite ones!
Don’t forget to include a congratulations bouquet too!
- Marriage is an adventure. It’s up to you guys how much fun you will have. Don’t forget to keep the adventure fun.
- Let the Lord be the superglue of your marriage.
- A table with three legs stands better than one with two. A cord with three strands is much stronger than a chord of two. As long as God is part of your marriage, you will have extra strength.
- I am looking forward to seeing what God has in store for you two throughout your lives. Congratulations! God bless you two.
- Marriage is a beautiful thing when done right. You guys are a beautiful couple. Congratulations on your awesome wedding.
- The love you share for one another is the only part of the wedding that can be more beautiful in the days and years following your wedding day.
- I’m not wishing you a perfect marriage. I’m just wishing you a great one, because perfect weddings don’t exist.
- Congratulations on your wedding. Congratulations for your love and your beautiful new life together. You deserve all the happiness life can bring.
- Seeing the two of you get married shows me that there is such a thing as true love. No matter what happens, as long as it is there, love will always prevail! Congratulations!
- Wishing you both lots of joy and happiness on your wedding day. May it be start of a wonderful and exciting life together.
- The words “I do” now gives your significant other the power to rule your life forever. Welcome to the world of bondage.
- We are wishing to show your joy and happiness for you both in this great landmark. hope this meaningful day i everything which you arranged for far more. Wishing you the best and good luck for future.
- The flowers have arrived. The perfect dress has been made. The flowers will wilt and the dress will dull, but your love can grow more beautiful each day. May your love never fade.
- May your future be as beautiful as your love.
- I can’t believe the two of you made us wait so long. I’m so glad that you’re finally married. Congratulations!
- May your life together be as sweet as your love.
- I’m so happy to be a witness to your wedding. Seeing the two of you together is a gift for me. The biggest gift I can give you in return is this wish: May your lives be long and your love be everlasting.
- I wish for you great happiness together! I know that your love will not only last, but it will be proof to all who surround you that love is beautiful, kind and enduring.
- Congratulations for your love, your commitment, your wedding, and your marriage! May your future bring you joy and wonderment.
- On this romantic day, when you two shall hold hands, I wish you a wonderful married life filled with joy, care and passion.
- Wishing you both a wonderful wedding ceremony with a great honeymoon to follow. All the best on this special day and best of luck and happiness for the years to come.
Comments are closed.