Thank You. Two little words but they mean a world.
Practice a little kindness every day and say thanks to your dearest and nearest ones more often. Are you looking for inspiration? Here are over 50 ideas what to write on your card!
If you want to throw in some flowers or gorgeous gift, you can find all and more at SerenataFlowers.com and choose a bunch of thank you flowers.
50+ Thank You Sayings
- I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks. William Shakespeare
A sincere word of thanks is nothing but an extension of a generous self.
- I was so touched when I opened your gift—you left me speechless! Thank you so much.
- Thank you for brightening my world. -Anonymous
- Thank you for staying by my side even though I tried to push you away.
- Gratitude is the only thing which can melt the hardest of hearts.
- Let us be kinder to one another. -Aldous Huxley
- Saying “Thank You” is the best way of serving mankind as well as the eternal God.
- I’m very grateful for the gift that you gave me. Please know that it definitely did not go unnoticed and I’m glad to know someone as generous as you. Thank you!
- It’s amazing how two words can mean so much… Thank you.
- Words can’t describe how thankful I am.
- Thank you, thank you, thank you. Your gift meant the world to me but not only that, I’m thankful to have a friend like you and hope we get to hang out soon.”
- Thank you for showing me that there are people like you in this world.
- I can’t thank you enough.
- When eating a fruit, think of the person who planted the tree. Vietnamese Proverb
- Giving a gift like that should be illegal. I’m surprised you haven’t been placed under arrest for your excessive generosity. Thank you!
- No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks. James Allen
- Thank you for being the reason I smile.
- Gratitude opens the door for blessing; ingratitude shuts the door of blessing.
- “Thank you” is the mother of all words.
- Silent gratitude isn’t much use to anyone. Gladys Bronwyn Stern
- Gratitude is the memory of the heart. Jean Massieu
- Please accept my thanks and this card for all that you’ve done for me. I’m very thankful.
- Gratitude is the attitude that takes you to your altitude.
- I just want to thank everyone who made this day necessary. Yogi Berra
- Please accept this small gift as a token of our esteem “Thank you”.
- I was so touched by all the support you’ve given me. Lunch is on me next time. Thank you!
- If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is ‘thank you’, it will be enough. Meister Eckhart
- Just a “thank you” is a mighty powerful prayer. Says it all.
- Perfect is the word that comes to mind when I try to describe your gift. I don’t think I myself even could have gifted anything better. Thanks for knowing me so well.
- A giver should not expect a return. Let the receiver to thank you and be content in his sweet word.
- Saying thanks costs nothing but gives everything.
- “Thank you for the generous gift. You didn’t have to, but you’re the kind of person who does, and I really appreciate it.”
- Thanks for being there when I needed you.
- You deserve so much more than just a thank you. Your help meant the world to me. So for starters, I want to thank you.
- Here’s to those who inspire you and don’t even know it. -Anonymous
- Every time I say thanks or thank you to a random person they blush and say you’re welcome.
- Thank you for knowing me so well and for the perfect gift. One of the best presents I’ve ever gotten!
- It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.
- You’ve always believed in me. Thank you! -Anonymous
- You made my day when I opened your gift/card. What a fun/terrific gift. Thank you for making my day.
- Hearing the words “thank you” can sometimes paint the prettiest smile on someone’s lips…
- Thank you for all the special things you do.
- Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. -Mark Twain
- We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count. Neal A. Maxwell
- Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. Thank you!
- I appreciate your thoughtfulness.
- Never pretend that the things you haven’t got are not worth having. Virginia Woolf
- Thank you for making me smile, thank you for making me laugh, thank you for pushing me but not letting me fall… Thank you for being you… Because now I stand tall
- I’m very lucky to have a friend like you. My deepest gratitude for all your help—you’re the best! Thank you.
- I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you, my heart has no bottom.
- If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily. Gerald Good
- When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed. -Maya Angelou
sources: letterpile.com, shutterfly.com, goodmorningquote.com, coolnsmart.com,
Choose our Flower Subscription to regularly make your dearest one happy!
Comments are closed.