Expressing gratitude should be one of the easiest things to do, but sometimes we struggle with words if we want to make sure the recipient of our note knows how much they help or gift means to us. If you need a little inspiration, here is a collection of over 30 sweet and simple thank you notes for greeting cards you can use for almost any occasion, with adjustments as appropriate.
If you’re planning to send something more than just a thank you card, you can choose from a wide range of very affordable thank you flowers and get them delivered anywhere in the UK free from Monday to Sunday.
Thank You Notes – Sweet & Simple
- You knocked me off my feet
- I am so grateful for the lovely gift.
- All I can say is, thanks!
- Please accept my thanks and this card for all that you’ve done for me. I’m very thankful.
- Thanks for being there when I needed you.
- You’re a blessing to me
- Thank you a million times over for your support. You went above and beyond and I’m blown away.
- It was so nice of you to help me out the other day.
- I was so touched by all the support you’ve given me. Lunch is on me next time. Thank you!
- Thank you for being my angel
- I want to extend my gratitude.
- Thank you, thank you, thank you. Your gift meant the world to me but not only that, I’m thankful to have a friend like you and hope we get to hang out soon.
- Words can’t describe how thankful I am.
- I really appreciate this.
- Thank you for the thoughtful present.
- We will always be grateful for all that you have done to help us.
- I’m very lucky to have a friend like you. My deepest gratitude for all your help—you are the best! Thank you.
- I’m humbled and grateful.
- We are so pleased you could join us on our special day.
- I appreciate your generosity.
- You never fail to surprise me. Thank you for such a terrific gift.
- My heart is still smiling
- Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure
- You have given me the gift of encouragement and hope in a difficult time. I am so grateful for your support. Thanks for being there for me.
- I’m touched beyond words
- Thank you for your help. Please accept this card as a symbol of my sincere gratitude for everything you’ve done.
- I was so touched when I opened your gift—you left me speechless! Thank you so much.
- Thank you again for inviting us into your lovely home.
- You deserve so much more than just a thank you. Your help meant the world to me. So for starters, I want to thank you.
- We’ll never forget the great experience we had together.
- Thank you for all that you’ve done. If ever you need me to return the favor, know that I’m here. You’re a great friend.
- You are so thoughtful.
- My sincerest gratitude.
sources: ideas.hallmark.com, letterpile.com
Comments are closed.