Valentine’s Day is coming up really fast and you’re thinking how to celebrate your love and relationship.
While there are some original ways to celebrate Valentines Day, you still need to find something heartfelt to write on your card.
Not everyone is an expert when it comes to words, so we’ve put together some of the most romantic Valentines Day messages for him. All you need to do is to add a little gift, pop a bottle of champagne and let the celebration of romance begin!
Romantic Valentines Day Messages for Him
- A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without a moon; a life without you is a life without life. Happy Valentines Day!
- Chocolate can’t compete with the sweetness of loving you. Happy Valentines Day!
- Your strong and welcoming arms is my favorite place to be. Happy Valentines Day to my man!
- You are my superhero. I always see you as someone who is willing to stand by me When something bad comes my way. I am blessed that you are the man that I chose to be with.
- Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU! Happy Valentines Day!
- Sweeter and sweeter, our time together grows. There is nothing as precious to me as your company.
- You always know how to make me feel special and beautiful. Happy Valentines Day to the man of my dreams.
- You are like the candy in my mouth, melts and spreads its sweetness. You spread the love and happiness within me and I love the feel to be loved by you. Love you so much!
- As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Valentines Day is my favourite day of the year because your gifts always make me feel like a queen. But the greatest gift of all is your love. Happy Valentines Day!
- My love for you will not be the same as before. Because each day, it grows even more.
- I like to continue the journey of my love with you forever; I wish the journey to start forever and end at never. I love to be loved by you my sweetheart, I love you so much!
- I will never get tired of loving you. You are one of the blessings that I value the most. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I’m the luckiest girl in the world and it’s all because of you. Be mine, Valentine.
- Angel of my dreams and my waking hours, you thrill me with your presence. Say you’ll be my valentine.
- People may come and go in my life but you are the only one going to stay in my life forever. You are my soul and you are into my breath, I take my breath to survive. You are the reason for my survival.
- I do not think often, I do not think much, but when I do, I think of you only. All my love to you on Valentines Day!
- My heart is locked away and you have the key. I am all yours, my valentine.
- I love you and I want you forever! I am sending you this message just to tell you that I love you to my soul. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You fill the empty spot of my life so perfectly. Feeling complete, I know I have more love to share. Happy Heart’s Day!
- You are the reason for my smile, you bring me light into my life, and you bring me happiness. My day is filled with your care and affection. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- On this special day of Valentine’s Day, I wish you long lasting joy, endless love, blessings to share, the power to achieve your dreams and wonderful moments to remember all through your life! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I like all the ways that we hang out together, even when were mad. And I like the things that are not appropriate for a greeting card.
- I will hold on you forever because I have never known someone more special than you. Happy Valentines Day!
- You are my sunshine in the rain, the laughter in my pains. You are my one love and forever you’ll be. Happy Valentines Day.
sources: wishesquotes.com, greeting-card-messages.com, invitationinabottle.com and messages.365greetings.com
Read More about Valentine’s Day:
What Gifts you Should Avoid on Valentine’s Day
Proposing on Valentine’s Day? Here are 7 original Ways to do it
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide by SerenataFlowers.com
10 Weird Facts about Qi Xi, the Chinese Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day Competition 2016
Comments are closed.