Inspirational words about change? You came to the right place!
Choose from over 50+ quotes about change, whether for a card or a simple message.
If you want to add a small gift, you will find plenty of fresh flowers at Serenata Flowers.
50+ Quotes About Change
- Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. Leo Tolstoy
- He who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery. ~Harold Wilson
- Never too old, never too bad, never too late, never too sick to start from scratch once again. -Bikram Choudhury.
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead
- Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. -Andre Gide
- If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. ~Mary Engelbreit
- In a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks. -Warren Buffett
- Grief does not change you, Hazel. It reveals you. John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
- It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory. ~W. Edwards Deming
- May the bridges I burn light the way. -Dylan McKay
- The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking. Albert Einstein
- Someone was hurt before you, wronged before you, hungry before you, frightened before you, beaten before you, humiliated before you, raped before you… yet, someone survived… You can do anything you choose to do. –Maya Angelou
- All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another. ~Anatole France
- By changing nothing, nothing changes -Tony Robbins
- To say goodbye is to die a little. Raymond Chandler, The Long Goodbye
- All great changes are preceded by chaos. -Deepak Chopra
- When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. ~Viktor Frankl
- Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn Monroe
- Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. Jalaluddin Rumi
- You must welcome change as the rule but not as your ruler. ~Denis Waitley
- If work were so pleasant, the rich would keep it for themselves. -Mark Twain
- Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. Lao Tzu
- The circumstances of the world are so variable that an irrevocable purpose or opinion is almost synonymous with a foolish one. ~William H. Seward
- If what you’re doing is not your passion, you have nothing to lose.
- If you’re in a bad situation, don’t worry it’ll change. If you’re in a good situation, don’t worry it’ll change. ~John A. Simone, Sr.
- The best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing. -Theodore Roosevelt
- Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess. Lemony Snicket, Horseradish
- When you are through changing, you are through. ~Bruce Barton
- Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action. -Walter Anderson
- Live as if you were living for the second time and had acted as wrongly the first time as you are about to act now. -Viktor Frankl
- Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. Barack Obama
- Life is its own journey, presupposes its own change and movement, and one tries to arrest them at one’s eternal peril. ~Laurens van der Post
- Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you’re alive, it isn’t.-Richard Bach
- The man who looks for security, even in the mind, is like a man who would chop off his limbs in order to have artificial ones which will give him no pain or trouble. ~Henry Miller
- They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol
- Change is hard because people overestimate the value of what they have — and underestimate the value of what they may gain by giving that up. James Belasco and Ralph Stayer
- If you run you stand a chance of losing, but if you don’t run you’ve already lost.–Barack Obama
- Faced with the choice between changing one’s mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof. ~John Kenneth Galbraith
- Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better. Sydney J. Harris
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead
- Stubbornness does have its helpful features. You always know what you are going to be thinking tomorrow. ~Glen Beaman
- Just because everything is different doesn’t mean anything has changed. ~Irene Peter
- The only difference between a rut and a grave is their dimensions. ~Ellen Glasgow
- The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.” –Elbert Hubbard
- As soon as anyone starts telling you to be “realistic,” cross that person off your invitation list. –John Eliot
- The present changes the past. Looking back you do not find what you left behind. Kiran Desai, The Inheritance of Loss
- Change always comes bearing gifts. ~Price Pritchett
- Culture does not change because we desire to change it. Culture changes when the organization is transformed; the culture reflects the realities of people working together every day. Frances Hesselbein
- The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” -George Bernard Shaw
- It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform. Roy T. Bennett
- They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom. ~Confucius
- I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.” –Michael Jordan
sources: thebalance.com, exploreforayear.com, quotegarden.com, goodreads.com.
Comments are closed.