What to write on a card? Here are a few ideas!
20 Mothers Day Messages for your card
- To the best mother in the universe: Happy Mother’s Day! You deserve all the love, care, and support that you’ve lovingly given every day of my life. I love you!
- Happy Mother’s Day! You’re the most special woman in my heart now and forever. Love always [ your name ].
- Throughout the years, you’ve always been by my side. I couldn’t have had a better mother to look up to. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day! I don’t say it nearly enough but thank you for all you’ve done for me in my life and everything you still do.
- Where would I be without you? You taught me to walk and read and write and sing and skip and ride a bike and a million other things besides. Thank you for everything, I love you and I hope you have a beautiful Mother’s Day.
- You taught me everything and for this, I will always be grateful. Now it’s time for me to tell you how much I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Another beautiful woman once said “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child” – Sophia Loren. Thank you for thinking twice a million times for me.
- Mentor, Organizer, Taxi driver, Handyman, Educator, Referee… these don’t even begin to describe all the things a mother has to be. To me, you’re just the best mom ever. Happy Mother’s Day.
- I could bring you flowers, I could give you gifts, but nothing in this world can truly show you the love I care for you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You’re by far the greatest mom in the whole world. I’ll make sure that today you feel loved, cared for, and pampered just to begin to return the favor 🙂 Happy Mother’s Day!
- When I cried, you always knew how to bring a smile on my face and when I was happy, you were always happy with me. For this and many more reasons, I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- When I was young you hugged me when I cried and put endless [ band aids / plasters ] on my knees. I don’t fall over so much any more but I’ll always need my mum. I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful, loving, and happy mommy. You make the best cookies and today I want to bake cookies for you.
- There are not enough hugs in this world and not enough kisses to allow me to show you how much I love you – Happy Mother’s Day!
- Being a woman is not an easy thing, but being a Mother is even more difficult. Still, you’re a wonderful woman and an even more wonderful Mother! Happy Mother’s Day!
- I love you Mom and I always will, no matter age or distance. Happy Mother’s Day.
- You were always there for me if I was sick or had a bad dream, or needed help with my homework. Even now, you always make me feel loved and important even when you have a million other things on your plate. Happy Mother’s Day, and thank you.
- Mother stands for: Magnificent, Optimistic, Trust-worthy, Heroine, Entertaining, Romantic. To me, you mean all of this and much more. I love you mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- It’s truly amazing to me how, after a long and hard day, you come home and always smile. Thank you for being the sweetest mom ever! Happy Mother’s Day!
- I’m not sure where you find all the patience you have in dealing with me, but for that and for many other reasons I want to say thank you! Happy Mother’s Day!
Happy mother day
Happy mother days
Happy Mothers Day and Happy Fathers Day Too. Thank you parents, all around in the World.
you make my life colourful
you make me feel special
I am glad to have you in my life.
happy mother'$ DAy mom
and I love you mom.
hpppy mothers day ! (giving a card already makes her feel special)
Love you mom!
you where there when i needed you, you have loved me,cared and looked after me. I love you mom happy mother’s day