A lot of desserts call for chocolate, from simple cookie recipes to cakes and basic candies to more complicated confections. A baker can melt a solid bar of chocolate and stir it into a cake batter or they can chop the chocolate into chunks or chips and mix it into cookie dough. A few desserts, such as fudge and brownies, depend on chocolate for their taste and texture. Many chocolate dessert recipes are simple enough for kids to try with some adult supervision.
- Chocolate Birthday Cake – Kid-friendly birthday cake recipe from Family Fun. The resulting cake is delicious and easy to mix and pour.
- Wacky Cake Recipe – Wacky cake earned its name because it is made without eggs and dairy. It`s a great cake for children with allergies and is fun to make, thanks to the vinegar and baking soda reaction.
- Purim Cake – Simple kid-friendly recipe for a Purim cake with lots of pieces of chocolate.
- Easy Chocolate Cake – Easy-to-understand cake recipe. Also has a video kids can watch to help them see how the cake is made.
- Chocolate Cupcakes With Dark Chocolate Frosting – Video demonstrating how to make cupcakes and frosting. Also includes a written version of the recipe that kids can print out and try.
- Cake Pops – Instructions on assembling cake pops. Kids can use chocolate cake mix and chocolate frosting to make the pops.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Big Chocolate Chip Cookies – Kid-friendly recipe for yummy chocolate chip cookies from Emeril Lagasse.
- Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookies – Recipe for cookies created for children with diabetes. This healthier version of chocolate chip cookies is suitable for any child, though.
- Chewy Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies – A gluten-free, kid-friendly version of a favorite cookie.
- The Only Chocolate Chip Cookie You Should Ever Eat – A great recipe to make when kids are trapped indoors on a cold, snowy day.
Fun Chocolate Recipes
- Chocolate Modeling Clay – A fun and sticky sweet treat that kids can form into shapes before eating. They can also use the clay to decorate cakes and other desserts.
- Brownie Pie – Easy recipe using boxed brownie and pudding mixes. It`s a great recipe for special occasions, such as Valentine`s Day.
- Buckeyes – Recipe for Buckeyes, a chocolate and peanut butter treat.
- No-Bake S`Mores Brownies – Simple no-bake brownie recipe that is great to make in the heat of summer. The recipe features mini-marshmallows and graham crackers.
- Chocolate Pudding – Easy pudding recipe perfect for kids to make.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes – Pancake mix makes this a very simple recipe for kids. The multi-grain pancake mix adds a bit of healthiness to the sweet and yummy pancakes.
- Kid`s Favorite Chocolate Fondue – Easy recipe for chocolate fondue sauce that kids can dip fruits and cookies in. Since the recipe involves using the stove top, kids should get their parents to help.
- Chocolate Fondue and Toasted Marshmallow Recipe – Kids will have great time making this modified version of S`mores. Adult supervision is necessary when the stove is used.
- Healthy Chocolate Fondue – A healthier version of chocolate fondue for kids. The recipe uses yogurt instead of cream.
- Chocolate Fondue – Easy recipe that uses the microwave instead of the stove top. Kids may want to leave out the espresso powder.
- White Chocolate Fondue Recipe – Easy recipe using white chocolate instead of milk or dark chocolate. Kids can dip pretzels in the fondue instead of fruit.
- Chocolate Fondue Recipe – Another recipe for chocolate fondue that kids can make with their parents. This recipe uses chocolate chips, so kids don`t have to worry about breaking up bars of chocolate.
- Chocolate Bark Recipe – Quick recipe for chocolate bark, studded with nuts or small candy pieces. It`s a great recipe for kids to make to give as gifts for birthdays or the holidays.
- Chocolate Truffles – Recipe for chocolate truffles. Parents should supervise children using the double boiler. Kids will have fun shaping the candy into balls and rolling it in nuts or cocoa powder.
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels – Kids will have a great time dipping pretzels or other foods into melted chocolate.
- Chocolate Bugs – Fun recipe with chocolate chips and chow mein noodles. The noodles form the legs of the bugs and the chocolate makes up the body.
Serenata Flowers offers a five-star flower delivery service in the UK – take a look at our recent special offers and take advantage of our discount codes to get fresh blooms at unbeatable prices. Free delivery in the UK from Monday to Sunday.
Comments are closed.