The celebration of Love is around the corner, have you got your Valentine’s Day card yet?
Valentine’s Day cards are very popular not just for couples, but also for friends and family members. Let’s not forget there are many ways to celebrate love this Valentine’s Day and one of them is to embrace love in all forms.
Start with a Valentine’s Day card, add one of these Happy Valentine’s Day messages and don’t forget the important part – all ladies love a beautiful bouquet or a sweet box of Chocolates for Valentine’s Day, so don’t let them down!
- If I spent a thousand years telling you how much I love you, it would never come close to the full breadth of my desire, devotion, and adoration for you.
- As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Honey, I need you just like how a butterfly will need its wings and how an ice bear will need cold weather. That’s how important you are in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Love is just too weak of a word to express what I feel for you. One life is just not enough to tell you how madly in love I am with you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Cupid shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.
- I don’t know how to write great messages in cards, but I want to let you know how special you are to me. You are awesome! Happy Valentine’s day!
- Every time I see you, I could feel a little flame in my heart lighting up. And that’s because I truly love you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I’m so excited to be sharing our first Valentine’s Day together. I hope it’s the first of many…
- Everywhere you go love and beauty just seem to follow. Happy Valentine’s Day
- My heart is found wherever you are.
- On this Valentine’s Day, I give you the key to my heart. You’re the most beautiful and amazing woman I have ever met, and I would love for you to be my Valentine.
- Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!
- I am blessed to have you in my life. You mean everything to me. Happy Valentine’s Day
- This will definitely be a kids-in-bed-early kind of night. XOXOXO
- I was reborn when you first kissed me. Part of me died when you left me. But now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me.
- The day we met is a day I will never ever forget. I have never been so happy since they day I found you. Happy Valentine’s Day my love!
- Life is filled with lots of things that make it all worthwhile, but none is better than the love found in your little smile.
- Although I hope you already know, my love for you just grows and grows!
- My buddies were right. They used to say that one day I would find a woman who would make an honest man out me and would straighten me up! I love you and I’ll always be thankful for having such an amazing woman by my side. Happy Valentine’s Day
- Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetheart! I am really lucky to have you in my life. You are fun, crazy and smart, and being with you is definitely the happiest moment in my life.
- You walked in, and the sun broke through the clouds. Suddenly, life was worth living, and it became this big adventure. Thank you for being part of my life.
- Dearest sweetheart, you are a haven for my heart and a refuge for my soul, Happy Valentine’s Day!
- No matter what life brings for us, I smile every time I know I’m sharing life with you.
- Have the most delicious, super-duper, stupendously fantabulous Valentine’s Day ever! Did I get carried away again?!
- I consider myself to be the luckiest woman on this Earth and it’s only because I have found the most precious jewel of this world. It’s you, my love. You are the only thing that looks good on me.
- Wish you were here for me to spoil today.
- The laughter, the smiles, and the tears, the memories we’ve shared through the years, a love on which I can depend, my sweetheart, my forever friend.
- Darling, words cannot begin to express how much I appreciate you for bringing a spark of excitement, a touch of tenderness, the light of love to every day of my life.
- I have one wish for Valentine’s Day. I want you wrapped up in a big bow.
- Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing with you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- May this be the first of many happy nights spent telling you how much I love you.
- Each moment that I am far from you, it seems that my tears could fill the ocean blue. I love you, Happy Valentine’s Day!
Source: ideas.hallmark.com, flowershopnetwork.com, stvalentinesday.org, wishesquotes.com and wishesgreeting.com
Learn More about Valentine’s Day:
13 Unique Places to Spend Valentines Day 2017 in London
Valentines Day Messages for Girlfriend
Funny Valentines Poems for Him
40+ Valentines Messages for Boyfriend
How to Choose the Right Flowers for Valentine’s Day
11 Weird Valentines Day Traditions from Around the World
Comments are closed.