They say friends are like our second family and that’s most certainly true for most of us.
If you happen to be a lucky one with a large circle of friends, it’s a nice gesture to let them know, once in a while, that you appreciate their friendship and support. You can send them a small greeting card just because, or add a little gift or flowers if there is a particular occasion.
30+ Friendship Messages
- My friend… thanks for tolerating my idiosyncrasies and crazy habits. You might not know this, but you helped me find happiness in being the person that I really am.
- Conversations may be short and silence long, but friendship makes for life’s most beautiful song.
- I don’t know how I can say thank you to a friend who understands the all the things I never say and never says anything I don’t understand.
- With you, I can be honest and lay my heart bare. Nothing else can come close to the beautiful friendship we share.
- We have accepted each other’s past. We’ll stick together until we last. We promise to be there for each other. That is because we’re friends forever.
- I don’t regret the things I have done and the thing I didn’t do, for somewhere along the way, I must have done something right because I ended up with a friend like you.
- Our friendship doesn’t depend on being physically together, as long as we understand each other. Love you.
- I don’t know what loneliness means, because sad and alone, I’ve never been. Through all of life’s murkiest corners and bends, I’ve always sailed through, because of you, my friend. Thanks.
- Whoever said that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, obviously never had such a cool friend like you. Thank you for being my bestie.
- There is no such thing as a coincidence! People met for a special reason. But whatever it is, I’m so glad I have you in my life! Clueless? Oh, come on! Let’s just say that we are meant to befriend.
- Thanks for knowing exactly when to tell me what I want to hear, when I want to hear it the most.
- I am high on my success today only because our friendship has taken me higher in every way.
- I never get ruffled even when I have troubles coming my way because I know that you are just a phone call away. Thanks.
- You blur the lines between friends and family because you are both for me.
- A boyfriend’s love is special. But a best friend’s love is unconditional.
- I would rather thank you time and again for being a wonderful friend in every way than belittle our friendship by saying thanks only once a year on Friendship’s Day. Thank you.
- I’m proud of myself because I was given a chance to meet someone like you. Whatever happens, I’ll always treasure you because I know, I’ll never have another friend like you.
- Promise me we are true friends. You are the roof, I am the ground. You are the floor, I am the tiles. You are the sun, I am the rays. I am the tree, you are the monkey.
- Our friendship is both an asset and a debt – an asset in my life and a debt that I will always owe forever.
- An empty stomach needs food, an empty brain needs knowledge, an empty house needs a family, and an empty heart needs love. But then, an empty life needs a friend, thanks for filling in.
- Our friendship is a rare type of currency. It never depreciates, it always appreciates, it is acceptable in all countries but it is available only to a lucky few friends like us.
- Sunshine or rain, friends always soothe the pain. Morning or night, best friends make everything alright.
- Real friends never leave each other, never part. They just sometimes sit silently, deep within each other’s heart, saying, “I’m just here if you need me.”
- Friends have to quarrel to know whether their friendship is true. A real friend will never drag his friend through the muck in public – on the contrary, he will say how great, kind and honest his friend is.
- Sooner, you’ll no longer feel my presence, you’ll never even miss my absence. I just hope that someday, when our roads meet again, you will still be the person I used to call a friend.
- We should remember and care about our friends not only while we’re together, but when they’re far away. Long-distance friendship is the strongest one.
- Do you know what heartbreak and cheating have in common? They don’t exist between friends.
- I know your life can go on without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can survive without me. But even if you turn me away, I will still stay with you and will always be your friend.
- Maybe, I don’t really know you that well. I don’t know how you exactly act, but those things will not keep me away from you. Coz those are my reasons why I’m here… to know you much better.
- There is no one with whom I can share my tears and fears if you were not here. Thanks for being by my side, and always giving me reasons to cheer.
- Even though you are miles away from me, you seem to be closer than most of my family living in the same house.
- What if you need a friend and there are a hundred steps between us? You can take the first step to get near me and I will take all 99 steps to be there for you.
- People help me by giving answers to the questions I ask. You help by asking what the problem is.
- We are truly Best Friends Forever because I can’t remember when our friendship began and I know it will never end. Thanks.
- Throughout my life, everyone could see the tears in my eyes… but only you could feel the pain in my heart. Thanks for being my friend.
- Friends like you are completely low maintenance. No expensive gifts, all you need is love and affection.
- You love me the most when everyone else hates me. You believe in me the most when everyone else loses faith in me. You trust in me most when even I can’t trust myself – you are the best.
- True bonding is not measured by the time spent together or the favors done for each other but by the comfort, you find when you realized that you care for each other.
sources: wishesmessages.com, iloverelationship.com
Comments are closed.