What do you write on an engagement card?
Here are a few examples you can use!
Don’t forget to add fresh flowers to go with your congratulations message!
- Congratulations on your engagement. Wishing you all the best for the future. Good luck!
- You’re two wonderful people who make a great couple! Wishing you all the best with the lead-up to the wedding and for the future. Lots of love
- Congratulations on your engagement!! Wishing you much joy and happiness for the future. May your upcoming wedding planning be stress-free.
- We knew he/she was “The One”! Congratulations, we are so happy for you two!
- This is such great news!! We’re really excited. Wishing you both a great future together.
- This looks like the beginning of a beautiful relationship. May God bless you with a lifetime of happiness together.
- Congratulations!! We’re really happy for you both. May the coming months be stress-free with the lead-up to your wedding. All the best and wishing you both a bright future.
- Congratulations!! Here’s to a long and happy life together. Please let us know if you need any help along the way with your wedding plans. Lots of love
- It’s about time! Can’t wait to celebrate with you too!
- May your engagement be the beginning of a lifetime filled with special love and happiness.
- Congratulations on taking this exciting step together. May your future be a bright and happy one.
- We’re really excited that you’ve taken the next step!! May your future together be a bright and happy one. All the best
- Congratulations on settling down. Wishing you all the very best for the future – we hope it’s filled with lots of joy and happiness.
Serenata Flowers offers a five-star flower delivery service in the UK – take a look at our recent special offers and take advantage of our discount codes to get fresh blooms at unbeatable prices. Free delivery in the UK from Monday to Sunday.
Comments are closed.